When I first met these two at their wedding consultation, they warned me they were extremely awkward in photos.
At their engagement session it took a little bit for these two to warm up to the camera, but they got there by the end.
But, on their wedding day— no awkward laughs, no questions about what to do with my hands, no problems at all.
They were completely natural and their pure happiness and joy surely comes through in their photos. And, that in itself is what I strive for with every wedding and session!
Audrey+Jason's wedding day was a simple, yet beautiful celebration with so many friends and family surrounding them. Their wedding was a true reflection of their fun-loving personalities and love for their Alma Mater... Oklahoma State University, of course! (Which I can totally get on board with!)
- Photography: B.Davis Photography
- Wedding Planning/Coordination: Wild Honey Weddings
- Venue: Sparrow
- Florist: Garden Party Florist
- Catering: Racks on Racks BBQ
- Wedding Cake: Ludger’s Bavarian Cakery
- Groom’s Cake: Cake Crazy LLC
- Bar: Blue Label Bartending
- Margarita Machine: Cowboy Freeze
- Music: DJ Connections