Well, since there has been quite a few new readers and followers recently, I thought I would share a quick little introduction!
I am a wedding and country lifestyle photographer, helicopter dog mom, Drew’s wife, Zac’s sister and Paul and Dee Ann’s daughter. A couple of years ago, I achieved another dream and became a Notary Public. Don’t ask me why, but I always wanted to be a notary! I think I really just wanted the cool embossing stamp, but instead I got a regular ink stamp. Not as good, but I am still super pumped to be a notary!
Ten other things to note:
1. I am growing my hair out again to donate to Wigs for Kids. I am so ready to cut it, but not ready for the commitment of washing it and fixing it everyday if it were short. I think I will let it grow a couple more inches, so that it will be a little longer when I chop it off. Thankfully my hair grows suuuuuper fast! (BTW- it is way way longer than the photo on the right. That is an oldie, but I am hoping my hair will look similar when it is cut!)
2. I love to travel, but I am a serious homebody.
3. My dream is to have an agritourism and wedding venue that employs adults with disabilities.
4. I rearrange something in my house just about daily ... could be a shelf or the entire living room, but something is moved on the daily!
5. I hope to own a 1972 VW Van and 1969 Shasta Trailer one day.
6. I enjoy shopping, but hate spending money. Browsing is my jam.
7. I am not a huge fan of chocolate or ice cream and I hate sweet tea.
8. My husband is 6"5. I am 5' flat IF I am having a big hair day.
9. I love mailing surprises to friends especially when I know they might need a little pick me up!
10. My favorite places to shop are antiques stores, Old Navy and other local spots!
Thanks of stopping by and following a lot I start this new blog! Be sure to comment so I know you were here!